Arctic Freezer i30 CO HSF CPU cooler
Posted by Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 11/05/2012 06:32 PM | 3 comment(s) ]
Arctic Cooling announces that the Freezer i30 CO will start shipping on November 8th. This new cooler is designed for continuous operation and it has a cooling capacity of 320W. Measuring 100mm x 139mm x 161mm (L x W x H) and weighing 905g, it has four direct-touch 8mm diameter heatpipes, 48 aluminium fins and a 120mm PWM fan.
According to Arctic, this new cooler keeps an overclocked Core i7-3960X at 44.8°C, versus 73.4°C with the stock Intel cooler, at a noise level of 0.3 Sone, versus 1 Sone with the Intel cooler.
- Superior cooling capacity - 320 Watts
- Dual ball bearing for continuous operation
- 4 direct-touch heatpipes ensure efficient heat dissipation
- Flexible mounting system for various air flow preferences
- Virtually silent with interchangeable 120mm PWM fan and rubber vibration absorbers
- Sturdy mounting mechanism with metal clips and back-plate
- MX-4 thermal compound included (syringe, 0.8g)
Arctic Freezer i30 and A30 CPU Coolers - 12/06/2011 02:10 PM
Arctic seeks to expand its business with two new CPU coolers in the Freezer series, the i30 and A30, which target Intel and AMD systems respectively and promise to deliver much better performance when...
Arctic Freezer 13 Continuous Operation CPU Coolers - 06/30/2011 08:50 AM
Arctic introduced two new CPU coolers specifically designed for gaming/enthusiast PCs that stay on 24x7, or for "continuous operation". Two models are released, the bigger Freezer 13 Pro CO ...
Arctic Freezer 13 Pro CPU Cooler - 02/14/2011 11:44 AM
Arctic Freezer 13 CPU Cooler - 10/25/2010 10:26 AM
ARCTIC is pleased to announce their new CPU cooler today