Realtek HD Audio 2.35 Driver
The latest download of Realtek's HD audio driver version available for Windows XP and Vista, it runs under Windows 7 too.
The HD audio driver version for Realtek chips is available for download on our server. This download offers both the Windows XP and Vista binaries, the files contain drivers for the 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions. All Realtek HD audio chips, which are common on many motherboards and in notebooks, are supported.
History Driver Package R2.35
Realtek HD Audio Driver support all of Realtek HD Audio Codec .
- Vista/Windows 7 WHQL Supporting: ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC889, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC260, ALC262,ALC267, ALC268, ALC269, ALC270, ALC272, ALC273, ALC887,ALC670, ALC275
- Windows 2000/XP WHQL Supporting: ALC880, ALC882, ALC883, ALC885, ALC888, ALC889, ALC861VC, ALC861VD, ALC660, ALC662, ALC663, ALC665, ALC260, ALC262, ALC267,ALC268, ALC269, ALC270, ALC272, ALC273, ALC887,ALC670, ALC275
- HDMI Device WHQL Support: ATI HDMI Devices
- OS Supporting: Microsoft WindowsXP, Widnows2000, Windows Server 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows7 - x86/x64
- Pack with Microsoft High Definition Audio UAAV1.0a(5013)
1.) Driver :
- Package :
1. Fix some presentation of Spanish language .
2. Add "Windows Server 2008 x64 R2" identification folder.
Danger Den DD-5870 Water Block Announced
The DD-5870 block is designed to have superior cooling performance while minimizing the pressure loss across the block. This combined with other Danger Den blocks maintains a high flow rate through the entire system maximizing the cooling performance of all the components.Features:
- Fits Reference Design ATI 5870 video cards
- Pure Copper 110 used for the copper base
- High Flow design
- Easy installation with Hard Mount Stops built into the block.
- Crossfire Compatible and Certified!!
- Significantly reduces Load and Idle temperatures on the video card 20-30C+
- Capable of massive overclocks - card/silicon dependent
- Completely Anti-Corrosive. No Aluminum used
- Prepped for Crossfire
- Smoked acrylic top!
- All hardware is included to mount one block to one card...including thermal pads and Ceramique thermal paste.
Danger Den, based in Astoria, OR, has improved their in-house production process and is now able to offer the DD-5870 at a very decent price of $99.95. he DD-5870 will be available to order on October 16th. The product page lists all of the details.
Stay tuned for the 5870X2 and 5850 versions also as ATI has sent CAD drawings and samples to Danger Den
G.Skill launches ultra low voltage memory
Compared to the current DDR3 standard voltage of 1.65V, G.Skill
Tide is turning for AMD
AMD beats expectations by announcing a third-quarter net loss of $128 million, or 18 cents per share, on a revenue of $1.4 billion. Analysts polled by Thomson Reuters expected AMD would report a loss of 42 cents per share on a revenue of $1.26 billion. Sales were down 22 percent from $1.8 billion in Q3 2008 but up 18 percent sequentially, while the company's loss shrunk from $134 million, or 22 cents per share, in the year-earlier period.
AMD CEO Dirk Meyer points out the AMD Product Company, which excludes the foundry segment, achieved a non-GAAP net income of $2 million, thus delivering on his promise to return to profitability.
A breakdown of the revenue reveals computing solution sales were up 17 percent sequentially to $1,069 million, due to higher shipments and higher Average Selling Prices (ASPs) of processors. Compared to Q3 2008 computing solutions revenue is down 23 percent, mainly due to dropping ASPs. Sales of ATI graphics cards are up 22 percent sequentially to $306 million, units were up but ASPs down. Compared to the year-earlier period graphics card revenue is down 21 percent, mainly due to lower ASPs.
Patriot Box Office HD Media Player
Patriot has introduced the Box Office, this device enables you to play Full HD video on your TV. There's support for USB storage devices and room for one 2.5" SSD or HDD. The Patriot Box Office has HDMI and composite outputs, UPnP support, three USB ports and Dolby Digital and DTS surround sound support. WiFi is optional.
"Patriot's Box Office brings the digital revolution to the home audience," says Jack Chen, Patriot's Business Development Manager. "Contrary to some popular media devices in the market, the Box Office is simply an all in one solution combining high definition media play back, file copy/ move/ transfer capability between sources, P2P download management, industry's leading video preview function, and even compatible for internet video streaming with 3rd party software."
Intel to release 32nm Core i5 on January 3rd
Intel is set to release the first 32nm desktop CPUs on 3rd January 2010. Releasing first are the Clarkdale CPUs - part of the Westmere, or 32nm Nehalem die shrinks. A total of four models are expected; Core i5 650, 660 and 670, clocking in at 3.2, 3.33 and 3.46 GHz respectively. They will be priced at the $176, $196 and $284 respectively.
All Clarkdale CPUs come with an IGP on die, and fit into the LGA1156 socket that currently powers Lynnfield CPUs. The branding is quite a mess - further complicated by Core i5 7xx series, which are quad core Lynnfields. One might have suggested a simpler Core i7 for Bloomfield, Core i5 for Lynnfield and Core i3 for Clarkdale, but Intel did not want to differentiate them this way.
A further model, Core i5 661 is also expected. The only difference between this and the 660 is that the IGP will be clocked higher.
Once the Core i5/i3 Clarkdale CPUs hit market, it will effectively phase out the entire Core 2 range.
The other Clarkdale CPUs are the Core i3 530 and 540 covering $123-$150. The Core i3 CPUs will not feature Turbo mode. A budget Pentium G6950 is also expected at $84, without turbo, HT and 1MB less L3 cache.
PT boats: Knights of the Sea Clip
Current Radeon HD 5800 series pricing
Typically we call this bulletin Deals of the day. However ...
It's been a week or three new ever since ATI launched their instantly popular DX11 Radeon series 5000 products. The availability is really average at the moment causing prices to be inflated a little on the high side, let's have a look at some of the offerings and prices.
Radeon HD 5870
Radeon HD 5850
- Diamond Multimedia Radeon HD 5850 Video Card - $289.99
GPU-Z 0.3.6 Released
A new update on GPU-Z is out and it supports the latest catalyst & latest forceware drivers. The utility is designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
Here is the list of changes :
- Added Infotips, they can be turned off in the system menu
- Added preliminary support for ATI
RadeonHD 5900 (Hemlock), HD 5600 (Cedar), HD 5300 (Redwood)
- Added full support for HD 5850, HD 5770, HD 5750
- GPU-Z no longer crashes on ATI ULPS enabled CrossFire configurations
- Fillrate Pixel, Fillrate Texel, Memory Bandwidth will now correctly recalculate when clocks change
- Bus Interface, ATI shader count is now periodically refreshed
- Added support for HD 5850 voltages
- Second voltage on HD 5870 correctly named VDDCI
- ATI clock reading code fixed
- Fixed default clock reading on HD 5850
- Added Mutex to avoid collisions on long I2C operations
- Added basic detection for a lot of
- Added detection for ATI FireGL V7600, M92, RS880
- Added detection for NVIDIA GT 130, 9600 GE, Tesla C1060, G 220, GT 220, NVS 3100, GTS 160 M, NVS 160M, NVS 150M, G105M, GT 240M, G105M, G210M, G310M, ION LE
- Fixed die size and transistor count on G72 M
Download - click here.
12 Hottest Geek Girls
Well, I coudn't keep you guys away from this one. Check out Manolith which has published a list of the 12 hottest geek girls, you can check out the pretty photos at their site.
Their regularions are tough though, There are criteria that must be met to make a proper geek girl; she must be geeky, she must be a techie, and she must be hot.
CryENGINE3 Released to Developers and Trailer
BTW you guys -- the demo looks freaking awesome !
Radeon HD 5770 in 3-way CrossfireX
Well, we wanted to find that out. So we took a new eVGA P55 Classified motherboard which has plenty of PCIe x16 ports, popped in three Radeon HD 5770 1024MB cards and once again ran our test suite of software to see what performance scaling is like, and where we end up anno 2009 with driver issues, as there are bound to be at least a few of them. Head on over to Guru3D's 3-way Radeon HD 5770 CrossfireX review in which we'll examine single, 2-way and 3-way Multi-GPU modes.
Check out the review here.
NVIDIA SLI Profile update revision 3.0
You can now download NVIDIA SLI Profile update revision 3.0
This little update adds SLI support for the following games:
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
FIFA Soccer 2010
League of Legends: Clash of Fates
Order of War
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
Star Trek: D-A-C
- And it also increases performance in:
Dragon Age: Origins
Seagate BlackArmor NAS 110 network storage server
Seagate today announced the availability of the BlackArmor NAS 110 network storage server. This new offering is the first of the Seagate BlackArmor NAS family to include additional capabilities designed to meet the specific needs of small/home offices and prosumers who crave the latest NAS technology. The new BlackArmor NAS 110 server complements Seagate
OCZ releases Vertex SSD Firmware v1.4
While competing drives still suffer from performance degradation, OCZ
MSI Introduces R5700 Series Graphics Cards
After launching the powerful R5800 series graphics card which successfully get global overclocking enthusiasts' attention, MSI, leading graphics cards and mainboard brand-manufacturer, today introduces the latest R5700 series graphics card, MSI R5770-PM2D1G and R5750-PM2D1G. With the advanced 40nm GPU, DirectX 11 support, high speed GDDR5 video memory, and ATi Eyefinity technology, the MSI R5700 series graphics card can fully provide stunning gaming experience by DirectX 11 to gamers. In addition to better performance/power ratio compared to popular HD 4870 of last generation product, MSI R5700 is the premium high performance graphics card that you must have! Now get it with a free DirectX 11 support racing game
ATI Radeon 5900 entry spotted ...
Well well well .. ATI is surely paving their way into DX11 land. Check out these entries we found in a recent driver. It's clear that ATI is preparing the Radeon 5900 series to match NVIDIA's upcoming Fermi release.
It 'could' be the 5870 X2 being positioned under this device ID, but in some drivers these entries already can be found:
"ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series" = ati2mtag_Evergreen, PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_689C
"ATI Radeon HD 5900 Series " = ati2mtag_Evergreen, PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_689D
AMD Stream SDK 2.0 Beta shows GPU + CPU support
AMD is proud to make available the fourth beta release of ATI Stream SDK v2.0 that provides the first complete OpenCL