VIA Hyperion 4in1 drivers 455vp1
VIA Hyperion drivers are suitable for any VIA chipset and all Microsoft Windows 32 bit Operating Systems. Please read the information about all VIA chipset driver choices, however, so that you chose the drivers that can best be recommended for your system.
Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 98SE, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 2000, Windows NT compatible.
VIA Hyperion 4in1 drivers are suitable for ANY VIA chipset - but they are particularly recommended for KT4## series, P4X4## series and newer, for example:
- K7 chipsets: KT400, KT400A, KT600, KT880, KM400, KN400
- K8 chipsets: K8T800, K8T800Pro, K8M800, K8T890, K8T890Pro
- P4 chipsets: P4X400, P4X400A, PT800, PT880, PM800, PM880, PT894
Double click on the Setup.exe file to run the installation program. Follow the prompts and restart at the end of the installation. The changes to this driver, compared with the VIA Hyperion 4in1 v4.53 are:
- This driver will not update the AGP driver if the system is running WinXP SP2, in line with Microsofts recommendations concerning AGP drivers.
- The IDE Miniport driver is updated to v3.24 under Windows NT4.0
- The VIA Machine INF driver(commonly called the ID file) is updated to 2.30, which adds support for the upcoming PT894 and P4M800 chipsets and the VT8251 South Bridge.