Unreal Tournament 3 PhysX Mod
Owners of a PhysX Accelerator will get the unique opportunity to tear up Unreal Tournament 3 through some exclusive and revolutionary new features never before seen in PC games!
GeForce GTX+ and GTX 200 owners please install the ForceWare 177.39 driver which includes the NVIDIA PhysX System driver 8.06.12.
- Three new levels of environmental destruction with true gameplay impact!
- Under Instant Action->Deathmatch choose Heat Ray PhysX, or got to: Instant Action->Capture The Flag and choose either Tornado PhysX or LightHouse PhysX.
- Full multiplayer capabilities:
- Death Match: Map Heatray PhysX, Server NVIDIA PhysX Mod
- Capture The Flag: Map Tornado PhysX, Server NVIDIA PhysX Mod
- Capture The Flag: Map Lighthouse PhysX, Server NVIDIA PhysX Mod
- Maximum-Impact PhysX using the full capabilities of hardware-accelerated physics
- Destructible walls, floors, walkways and rooftops
- New weapons which can pull debris towads the target (Lighthouse)
- An amazing Tornado which both destroys the battlefield as the game progresses and pulls weapon projectiles into it's deadly vortex
- Many more amazing new game play features, specially tuned for NVIDIA PhysX.
OS: Microsoft Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
CPU: 2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon FX-60 or higher
System RAM: 1 GB or higher
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8-series or higher
Physics: AGEIA PhysX Accelerator or GeForce PhysX-enable GPU (v177.39 driver or later)
Free Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
The Extreme Physics mod pack requires a full version of Unreal Tournament 3 - It is not a stand-alone title. Make sure to enable "Hardware Physics" under Video Settings in the UT3 settings.
* The Extreme Physics Mod requires hardware-accelerated physics to run at a sustainable playable frame rate on most systems.