Unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0 MAC Download
Heaven Benchmark is a DirectX 11 GPU benchmark based on advanced Unigine engine from Unigine Corp. It reveals the enchanting magic of floating islands with a tiny village hidden in the cloudy skies. This edition is for MAC operating systems
Heaven Benchmark with its current version 4.0 is a GPU-intensive benchmark that hammers graphics cards to the limits. This powerful tool can be effectively used to determine the stability of a GPU under extremely stressful conditions, as well as check the cooling system's potential under maximum heat output. It provides completely unbiased results and generates true in-game rendering workloads across all platforms, such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Heaven Benchmark immerses a user into a magical steampunk world of shiny brass, wood and gears. Nested on flying islands, a tiny village with its cozy, sun-heated cobblestone streets, an elaborately crafted dirigible above the expanse of fluffy clouds, and a majestic dragon on the central square gives a true sense of adventure. An interactive experience with fly-by and walk-through modes allows for exploring all corners of this world powered by the cutting-edge UNIGINE Engine that leverages the most advanced capabilities of graphics APIs and turns this benchmark into a visual masterpiece.
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Accurate results due to 100% GPU-bound benchmarking
- Benchmarking presets for convenient comparison of results
- Support for DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Multi-Platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Comprehensive use of hardware tessellation, with adjustable settings
- Dynamic sky with volumetric clouds and tweakable day-night cycle
- Real-time global illumination and screen-space ambient occlusion
- Cinematic and interactive fly/walk-through camera modes
- Support for multi-monitor configurations
- Various stereo 3D modes
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Command line automation support
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format
- Support for software rendering mode in DirectX 11 for reference purposes
- Support for English, Russian and Chinese languages
The distinguishing feature of the benchmark is hardware tessellation, a scalable technology aimed for automatic subdivision of polygons into smaller and finer pieces, so that games gain drastically detailed and more elaborated look almost free of charge in terms of performance.
There are three tessellation modes available in this version of the benchmark:
This mode is targeted to provide reasonable performance on a wide range of DX11 hardware.
Default mode available in the benchmark shows optimal quality-to-performance ratio. That's the way to achieve prominent visual difference with hardware tessellation technology.
It is designed to meet the perspectives of the next series of DX11-capable hardware pushing up the tessellation level to the extreme in the next 1-2 years.
Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 2xxx and higher or NVIDIA GeForce 7xxx and higher. Tessellation feature REQUIRES both video card with DirectX 11 support and MS Windows Vista / 7!