Radeon Omega Drivers 2.5.97 (4.12 Beta)
The new drivers based on the beta 4.12 are ready, go ahead to the ATI Radeon section for the download and make sure you see the readme for the new changes and fixes.
Omega released a new version of his popular modified Radeon drivers based on the beta 4.12, make sure you see the readme for the new changes and fixes. These are my "optimized" drivers for the ATI Radeon family of video cards. They work with ANY RADEON VIDEO CARD built/powered by ATI, including all Mobility chipsets (M6 and up).
The Omega Drivers are compatible with all ATI Radeon cards (it doesn't matter if they are DDR, SDR, PCI, PCI-E, AGP, Mobile, Retail, OEM or 3rd Party)
- Radeon All In Wonder
- Radeon 7x00/VE/LE
- Radeon 8500/LE
- Radeon 9x00/SE/Pro/XT/TX
- Radeon xX00/SE/Pro/XT/PE
- All Mobility Radeons (M6 and up)
- Based on the Catalyst 4.12 Beta drivers.
- New Radlinker installation method, now it should install correctly every time.
- Fixed gamma issues with color control panel.
- WMV acceleration is now off by default, you can turn it on in the Options panel.
- New quick shortcut for Radlinker, just right click your desktop and go directly
to all the Advanced 3D settings.
- Fixed Standby/Suspend/Hibernation bug.
- Added a lot of new resolutions for wide screen monitor/dfp users.
- Fixed the Forced Anisotropic settings, now they should not reset to Performance mode.
- Removed the special Counter Strike OpenGL from the package, now that CS:S is available,
this is no longer necessary.
- Fixed some uninstall issues, now the drivers should completely be removed if you select
to do so.