PhysX System Software 9.13.0725 Download
Download PhysX System Software 9.13.0725 for Windows 7, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP.
Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series, 400-series, 500-series, 600-series and 700-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Fixes a bug that caused the Metro Last Light to not be GPU accelerated on some systems.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8‑series, 9‑series, and 100‑series to 700‑series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.3 and 2.8.4 (requires graphics driver R310 or later).
- Note: For games that use SDK versions before 2.7.1 the PhysX Legacy Installer must also be installed. These are games that were released around the end of 2007 or earlier. (AGEIA titles) Examples of these games include CellFactor, Clive baker’s Jerich, Gears of War, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Switchball and Velvet Assassin.
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.