MSI Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC review
Metro Last Light VGA Graphics Benchmark performance test
Noctua NH-U12S and NH-U14S review
ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU Mini review
OCZ Vertex 3.20 SSD review
Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige review
Guru3D and OCZ Contest - PC Power 1200W PSU Giveaway
MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC review
ASUS ROG ORION PRO Gaming Headset Review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - April 2013
PassMark PerformanceTest Version 7.0 Beta
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 12/01/2008 10:56 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
A beta for the next major version of PassMark's PerformanceTest is now available for download.
PassMark PerformanceTest is a hardware benchmark utility that allows everybody to quickly assess the performance of their computer and compare it to a number of standard 'baseline' computer systems.
New features for PerformanceTest 7 include:
- New DirectX 10 3D Test (Requires Windows Vista and a DirectX 10 compatible video card)
- Large improvements to the user interface, including near completely reworked main window.
- Can now view the system information from multiple baselines simultaneously.
- Streamlined baseline selection dialogue
- Increased the default size of the main window to go along with the graphical improvements.
- Improved baseline search functionality.
- Removed almost all restrictions in the trial version, other than the 30 day limit.
- Increased the amount of system information gathered and displayed.
- Improved copy options for quickly getting system information from PT to the clipboard.
- /p option added to use the application directory instead of the user directory
- Added EXPORTBASELINE script option to export .pt file
- Overhauled most of the 2D test suite. Complex Vector tests and Image filtering tests now included.
- Changed fonts and text test to have text which is more representative of a real document.
- Increased intensity of "Windows Interface" test.
- Increased the resolution at which 2d and 3d graphics tests are run to place more load on the video card.
- Prime numbers test optimised.
- String sorting test intensified to use more memory.
- Image rotation test was moved from the CPU suite and added as part of the image filters in the 2D suite to show what is happening.
- Added CPU Physics simulation test
- Added Visualised Physics Test to advanced test suite. This is a customizable 3D representation of what the new physics CPU test is doing.
- Increased unchached memory test from 4MB to 64MB as many CPU's have 4MB caches now.
- Updated image export functionality.
« GeForce ForceWare 180.60 Vista (32-bit) · PassMark PerformanceTest Version 7.0 Beta · Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility 126.96.36.1992 »