MSI GeForce GTX 780 Ti Gaming Review
Palit GeForce GTX 780 Ti Jetstream Review
Func KB-460 Review
Corsair Vengeance K95 keyboard review
Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - November 2013
ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer motherboard review
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC SuperClocked ACX Review
OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU review
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 760 MARS review
PassMark PerformanceTest Version 7.0 Beta
A beta for the next major version of PassMark's PerformanceTest is now available for download.
PassMark PerformanceTest is a hardware benchmark utility that allows everybody to quickly assess the performance of their computer and compare it to a number of standard 'baseline' computer systems.
New features for PerformanceTest 7 include:
- New DirectX 10 3D Test (Requires Windows Vista and a DirectX 10 compatible video card)
- Large improvements to the user interface, including near completely reworked main window.
- Can now view the system information from multiple baselines simultaneously.
- Streamlined baseline selection dialogue
- Increased the default size of the main window to go along with the graphical improvements.
- Improved baseline search functionality.
- Removed almost all restrictions in the trial version, other than the 30 day limit.
- Increased the amount of system information gathered and displayed.
- Improved copy options for quickly getting system information from PT to the clipboard.
- /p option added to use the application directory instead of the user directory
- Added EXPORTBASELINE script option to export .pt file
- Overhauled most of the 2D test suite. Complex Vector tests and Image filtering tests now included.
- Changed fonts and text test to have text which is more representative of a real document.
- Increased intensity of "Windows Interface" test.
- Increased the resolution at which 2d and 3d graphics tests are run to place more load on the video card.
- Prime numbers test optimised.
- String sorting test intensified to use more memory.
- Image rotation test was moved from the CPU suite and added as part of the image filters in the 2D suite to show what is happening.
- Added CPU Physics simulation test
- Added Visualised Physics Test to advanced test suite. This is a customizable 3D representation of what the new physics CPU test is doing.
- Increased unchached memory test from 4MB to 64MB as many CPU's have 4MB caches now.
- Updated image export functionality.
« GeForce ForceWare 180.60 Vista (32-bit) · PassMark PerformanceTest Version 7.0 Beta · Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility 126.96.36.1992 »