nVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.11.1107
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 11/11/2011 08:23 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Download nVIDIA PhysX System Software 9.11.1107
Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
- Changes & fixed issues in this release
- Fixes a bug that prevented PhysX from being accelerated on Optimus PCs.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8-series, 9-series, 100-series, 200-series, 300-series 400-series and 500-series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory and 32 CUDA cores. Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
- Experience GPU PhysX acceleration in many games and demos, some of which are highlighted in PowerPack downloads here.
- Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 3.0 for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel. (Requires graphics driver v196.21 or later).
- AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
- Bug fixes for Mafia 2
Products supported are GeForce 500-series, 400-series, 300-series, 200-series, 100-series, 9-series, and 8-series GPUs (with minimum of 32 cores and a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory). Before installing these driver, please uninstall your current Physx drivers first.