EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX review
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 WindForce 3x OC review
GeForce GTX 780 SLI and Multi monitor review
GeForce GTX 780 review
OCZ Vertex 450 SSD review
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost OC WindForce 2X review
MSI Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC review
Metro Last Light VGA Graphics Benchmark performance test
Noctua NH-U12S and NH-U14S review
ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU Mini review
nVidia nTune 5.00.08.06
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 07/16/2006 04:08 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
NVIDIA nTune is the ultimate utility for accessing, monitoring, and adjusting your system components, including temperature and voltages with clear, user-friendly control panels. Overclock your system for highest performance or underclock it for near silent operation. All changes are performed within the Microsoft® Windows® interface enabling full functionality without the need to make changes in the BIOS and reboot your system.
- This application package replaces all previous versions of the NVIDIA System Utility or NVIDIA nTune. Earlier versions of the application should be uninstalled and the system rebooted prior to installation of this package.
- Support for the advanced features of the NVIDIA nTune requires vendor specific setup files that are not included with this package. Please contact your motherboard or system vendor for the correct files to enable this functionality.
- This is a complete, updated release of the NVIDIA nTune. You are not required to install a previous version of this application before installing the latest version.
- On nForce motherboards where specific BIOS support is not available, only basic functionality will be available.
- Supported products:
- nForce 220, nForce 220D, nForce 415 and nForce 420D
- nForce2 and nForce2 400
- nForce2 Ultra and nForce2 Ultra 400
- nForce2 400R and nForce2 Ultra 400Gb
- nForce3 150 and nForce3 PRO 150
- nForce3 250, nForce3 250Gb and nForce3 PRO 250
- nForce4 Pro 2200, nForce4 Ultra, and nForce4 SLI
- nForce 590 SLI, nForce 570 SLI, nForce 570 Ultra, nForce 550
- Supported operating systems for this release:
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64 Edition (SP1 5.2.3790.1830)
- Best when run at 1024x768 16-bit color
Tagged as: nVidia
Guru3D.com © 2013