NVIDIA GeForce 290.36 Win 7 Vista 32-bit
Download NVIDIA GeForce 290.36 Windows 7 and Vista 32-bit driver
This is the first beta release from the Release 290 family of drivers. This driver package supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs. We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
New in R290 Drivers
- Updates PhysX System Software to version 9.11.11.07 for the best PhysX experience in Batman: Arkham City.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for Crysis 2, Heroes and Generals, Inversion, Stronghold 3, and Syndicate.
- Updates HD Audio driver to version 220.127.116.11.
Some Key Bug Fixes
- Fixes random flickering as Windows boot logo is loading or fading away.
- Fixes corruption in Crysis 2 with SLI and lower quality shadow settings.
- Fixes some random instances of triangular artifacts when playing Battlefield 3.
- Fixes corruption seen in Settlers 7 with 275.33 drivers.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.