Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost OC WindForce 2X review
MSI Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC review
Metro Last Light VGA Graphics Benchmark performance test
Noctua NH-U12S and NH-U14S review
ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU Mini review
OCZ Vertex 3.20 SSD review
Gigabyte Radeon HD 7790 2GB OC review
Cooler Master Eisberg 240L Prestige review
Guru3D and OCZ Contest - PC Power 1200W PSU Giveaway
MSI GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST OC review
NVIDIA GeForce 285.38 Win 7 Vista 32-bit
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 09/27/2011 11:09 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Download NVIDIA GeForce 285.38 Win XP 32-bit driver
- Increases performance in Battlefield 3 by up to 38%
- Improves overall stability and image quality in Battlefield 3.
- Added or updated SLI profiles for Battlefield 3, Dead Island, Diablo III, Dragon Age 2, Need for Speed: The Run, and Saints Row: The Third.
- Fixed a performance regression in 285.27 beta running Crysis 2 (DirectX 9).
- Supports GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500-series desktop GPUs as well as ION desktop GPUs.
- Installs PhysX System Software to version 9.11.06.21.
- Installs HD Audio driver to version 220.127.116.11.
- Supports OpenGL 4.2 for GeForce 400 series and 500 series GPUs and OpenGL 3.3 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.
- Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
- Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.
i - Performance measured vs. GeForce 285.27 driver on GeForce GTX 570 at 2650x1600 (DX11).
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.