NGO ATI Optimized Driver v2.4
Windows 2000/XP - Modified Catalyst driver
The NGO ATI Optimized Driver is a tweaked version of the ATI Catalyst driver. The main purpose is to satisfy the users with a better performance and better image quality.The Driver has support for all Radeon cards. (even Mobility and FireGL cards)
- Updated to Catalyst 5.4
- OpenGL Driver Switcher has been updated
- Added support for more X800/X850 cards.
- The author is not responsible for any damage.
- This driver is not supported by ATI Corporation.
- ATI Tray Tools - Control Panel,Tweaker,Overclocker.
- Windows XP Universal Tweaker v0.3 - This small wizard utility capable to perform cleanup and to Tweak: Windows Memory management, Connection and MTU Settings and perform DNS cleanup, Tweak NTFS Partitions, Windows boot-time boost.
- OpenGL Driver Switcher - Switch between the old and the new OpenGL drivers on the fly.