MSI Radeon R9-290X Lightning review
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC review
EVGA Hadron Air review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - February 2014
AMD A10-7850K Kaveri APU review
PowerColor Radeon R9-290X PCS+ review
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti WindForce review
Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual review
MSI GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti Gaming review
Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti review
nForce v4.27 - WHQL Official
Windows 2000/XP -WHQL - Official release Version 4.27 of NVIDIA's nForce drivers have been officially released, this is the Windows 2000/XP set which has been WHQL certified by Microsoft..
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1 prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Audio drivers will not install on the following nForce2 products: Chaintech 7NJS. Please use the drivers that come with these products to enable audio functionality.
- Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
- July 16, 2004: Updated kit to add support for International Languages
- Unified drivers with support for nForce, nForce2, and nForce3 products. This package does not include support for dual-processor systems.
- General compatibility fixes
- Audio Driver Improvements
- Introduced NVMixer replaces SoundStorm Control Panel for all audio configuration tasks. Note that NVMixer operates best when run at 1024x768 16-bit color
- Introduced improved AC 97 / Soft Audio driver adds EQ, speaker cloning, and speaker wizard support
- Introduced Speaker Wizard incorporates all NVSwap features, ensures correct speaker setup on analog or digital speaker systems
- Introduced Cinesurround virtual 5.1 mixdown to headphones or 2 speakers
- Introduced new Environments simple, preset driven sound environments
- Enhanced ASIO support and added support for AC 97 / Soft Audio systems
- Added user adjustable rear channel creation support adds off, clone, reverb and delay
- Added support for Realtek ALC655 codecs, Realtek ALC658 codecs, and 7.1 support for Realtek ALC850 codecs
- Added support for WMV-HD audio streams and WaveFormatExtensible calls
- Improved playback of mono content
- Addressed audio issues in numerous games and applications
- Storage Driver Improvements:
- Support for Serial ATA controllers
- Full NVIDIA RAID functionality on supported platforms
- Improved compatibility with 3rd-party drive management, CD ripping and recording software.
- Automatic DMA-mode fall-back when data errors are present due to poor cabling
- Improved handling of various storage devices
Windows XP Driver Versions
- Audio driver 4.42 (WHQL)
- Audio utilities 4.44
- Ethernet driver 4.42 (WHQL)
- GART driver 3.77 (WHQL)
- Memory controller driver 3.38 (WHQL)
- SMBus driver 4.04 (WHQL)
- Installer 4.46
- IDE NVIDIA driver 4.12 (WHQL)
Guru3D.com © 2014