nForce4 6.86 Windows XP 32-bit
Windows XP 32-bit
Release Date: July 7, 2006
This is a WHQL driver package for NVIDIA nForce4 AMD, nForce4 AMD/Intel X16 motherboards.
- Uninstall any existing nForce networking drivers prior to installing this package.
- Windows XP users must install Service Pack 1, at a minimum, prior to attempting to install this package. Failure to do so will result in the inability to support USB 2.0.
- Installation of DirectX 9.0 or higher is required in order to use NVMixer.
Windows XP/2000 Driver Versions
- Audio Driver (v4.65) "WHQL"
- Audio Utility (v4.51)
- Ethernet Driver (v50.25) "WHQL"
- Network Management Tools (v50.19)
- SMBus Driver (v4.57) "WHQL"
- Installer (v4.89)
- WinXP IDE SataRAID Driver (v6.66) "WHQL"
- WinXP IDE SataIDE Driver (v6.66) "WHQL"
- WinXP RAIDTOOL Application (v6.63)
All of the previous drivers must be completely uninstalled before attempting to upgrade to these driver versions.