Media Player Classic Home Cinema v1.6.6 Download
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 03/19/2013 11:27 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema v1.6.6 This open Source Media Player allows you to enhance, decode and accelerate a broad span of movie formats like x.264 with GPU assisted acceleration and image quality enhancing.
Modern graphics card offer the possibility to decode partially or completely a video stream using DirectX Video Acceleration (DXVA), in order to reduce CPU usage dramatically. MPC-HC includes an embedded video decoder that uses this technology, to decode x.264, H.264 and VC-1 with hardly any CPU time required.
This project is based on the original "Media Player Classic" and was created after Gabest, the original author, stopped.
The download has both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions in the 7ZIP self extractable archive.
- MPCVideoDec: Add support for 4K for Intel HD Graphics 4000
- AVI Splitter: Add a property page so that the support for non interleaved files can be turned on/off. Support for such files is now enabled by default. The old AVI Chunk Viewer dialog has been removed.
- Added chapter indicators to the seekbar and the chapter name is now displayed in the time tooltip.
- Added keys for changing volume by increments of 1
- Uncompressed RAR files can now be played directly in MPC-HC, drag any .rar or part file (.r00, .r01, etc.) into the player to play it (thanks to RARFileSource)
- The Subtitle menu now shows all available subtitle tracks including the tracks offered by the splitter
- “Now playing” information can now be sent to Skype’s mood message, MSN support has been removed
- VSync is now turned off by default due to playback issues, if you have Aero on you already have VSync and will not notice the difference
- The hotkeys related to D3D Fullscreen and Frame Time Correction have changed to avoid accidental activation
- The external filter list has been split for the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the player, your current filter list will automatically be corrected