HWMonitor 1.22 download
Download HWMonitor - a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. Special hardware monitors on power supplies serie are supported too. The program does not copy any file in any directory, neither writes in the registry.
News and corrections
- Intel Pentium & Celeron "Ivy Bridge" CPUs support.
- Intel Ivy-Bridge-E/EP/EX and Haswell CPUs support.
- AMD Richland CPUs support.
- Added support of ITE IT8732 LPCIO chip.
- Report uncore power on Intel Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors.