HOC Crysis Warhead Benchmark v1.2
The Crysis Warhead Benchmark is a very hard opponent against the synthetic benchmark. Many usefull options, many tweaks, many lost FPS.
Crysis Warhead updates and refines the gameplay of the original game through a sidestory plot involving Psycho, one of previous protagonist Nomad's allies. The game is a parallel story that follows Sergeant Michael "Psycho" Sykes, a character from the original Crysis, as he faces his own trials and challenges on the other side of the island during the time period of the first game. It features new fully customizable weapons, vehicles and enemies, along with new multiplayer content. It also showcases a new, enhanced and optimized version of CryEngine 2 and is the first game developed by Crytek's Budapest studio.
- 32/64 bit Windows XP / VISTA
- The latest drivers for your graphics card
- Source: DVD or STEAM
- Change the resolution from 800×600 up to 2048×1536 (in 9 steps).
- HD WideScreen resolutions (1280×768, 1920×1080, 1920×1200) support.
- Custom resolutions support.
- 13 built-in timedemo.
- Chart function.
- Random .exe creation function.
- Tweaked Very High graphic option.
- Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering support.
- Multi GPU support.
- Boost renderer settings.
- Screenshot option.
HOCBench ceased the development of their benchmark software. In order to register and activate this software, please use this aplication.