HOC Crysis Benchmark v1.5
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 03/06/2009 02:26 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
From the makers of Far Cry, Crysis offers FPS fans the best-looking, most highly-evolving gameplay, requiring the player to use adaptive tactics and total customization of weapons and armor to survive in dynamic, hostile environments including Zero-G.
The HardwareOC Crysis Benchmark is a very hard opponent against the synthetic benchmark. Many usefull options, many tweaks, many lost FPS...
- 32/64 bit Windows XP / VISTA
- The latest drivers for your graphics card
- The v1.2 or 1.2.1 patch
- Change the resolution from 800×600 up to 2048×1536 (in 9 steps).
- HD WideScreen resolutions (1280×768, 1920×1080, 1920×1200) support.
- Custom resolutions support.
- VGA and CPU benchmark.
- Four built-in demo.
- Chart function.
- Random .exe creation function.
- Tweaked Very High graphic option.
- Antialiasing and Anisotropic filtering support.
- Multi GPU support.
- Boost renderer settings.
- Screenshot option.
HOCBenchceased the development of their benchmark software. In order to register and activate this software, please use this aplication.
The new chart function