GPU-Z Download 0.7.1
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 05/18/2013 08:53 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Here you can download GPU-Z 0.7.1, GPU-Z is a graphics subsystem information and diagnostic utility utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
To begin with GPU-Z can reliably extract, save, and upload BIOS from NVIDIA GeForce Kepler family of GPUs. Boost clock detection for GeForce Kepler family is improved; and real-time memory clock monitoring for GeForce Kepler GPUs without Boost is fixed. A working ASIC-quality calculation method is implemented for GeForce Kepler GPUs.
GPU clock and temperature readings are improved for AMD "Trinity" APUs, and stability increased. Support is added for a large number of new GPUs, including AMD Radeon HD 7450A, HD 7730M, HD 7700M, FirePro M4000, W5000; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GT 635M, GT 620M, GeForce 610M, GT 620 (GF119), GT 640 (GF118), Quadro 7000, Quadro K2000M; and Intel 4th Generation Core "Haswell" graphics. Release date and die-size measurements were added for a large number of GPUs. A large number of outstanding bugs were quashed.
The change-log follows.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770, GTX 780, GTX 650 Ti OEM, GT 640 (GK208), GT 630 (GK208), GT 730M, GT 750M, GTX 780M, GRID K1, GRID K2
- Added support for AMD Radeon HD 7730, HD 8310G, HD 6480G, HD 8410G, HD 8450G, HD 8510G, HD 8550G, HD 8610G, HD 8650G
- Fixed BIOS reading on GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost
- Added experimental sensor readout to show reason for power capping on recent NVIDIA cards
- Fixed clock readings on some older NVIDIA cards
- Improved detection for future NVIDIA cards