MSI Radeon R9-290X Lightning review
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC review
EVGA Hadron Air review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - February 2014
AMD A10-7850K Kaveri APU review
PowerColor Radeon R9-290X PCS+ review
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti WindForce review
Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual review
MSI GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti Gaming review
Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti review
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
A new update on GPU-Z is out and it supports the latest catalyst & latest forceware drivers. The utility is designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
Here is the list of changes :
- ATI Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress) fully supported (includes voltage monitoring)
- Added or improved support for
NVIDIAFX5500, 9400 GT, G73, GTS 240, GT 140, FX 1800, GT 120 (Apple), FX 380, FX 350, GTX 295 Single PCB, Quadro CX, FX 5800, FX 4800, FX 3800, GTX 180M, GTX 260M, FX 2700M, G 110M, GT 120M, GT 220M, FX 1700M, G 105M, MCP79MX
- Added or improved support for ATI HD 4730, HD 4650 AGP, M92, M96, M98
- Added clock reading for Intel i910, i915, i945, 946
- Added support for DDR3 detection on G9x
- Added monitoring support for RV7xx based mobile chips
- Voltage controller "slaves" are now called "phases"
- Added Intel Havendale detection
- Fixed BIOS parsing on some newer HD 4870 cards
- Added voltage monitoring support for MSI N275GTX Lightning