MSI GeForce GTX 780 Ti Gaming Review
Palit GeForce GTX 780 Ti Jetstream Review
Func KB-460 Review
Corsair Vengeance K95 keyboard review
Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - November 2013
ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer motherboard review
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC SuperClocked ACX Review
OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU review
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 760 MARS review
GPU-Z is a lightweight utility designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
A new update on GPU-Z is out and it supports the latest catalyst & latest forceware drivers. The utility is designed to give you all information about your video card and GPU.
Here is the list of changes :
- ATI Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress) fully supported (includes voltage monitoring)
- Added or improved support for
NVIDIAFX5500, 9400 GT, G73, GTS 240, GT 140, FX 1800, GT 120 (Apple), FX 380, FX 350, GTX 295 Single PCB, Quadro CX, FX 5800, FX 4800, FX 3800, GTX 180M, GTX 260M, FX 2700M, G 110M, GT 120M, GT 220M, FX 1700M, G 105M, MCP79MX
- Added or improved support for ATI HD 4730, HD 4650 AGP, M92, M96, M98
- Added clock reading for Intel i910, i915, i945, 946
- Added support for DDR3 detection on G9x
- Added monitoring support for RV7xx based mobile chips
- Voltage controller "slaves" are now called "phases"
- Added Intel Havendale detection
- Fixed BIOS parsing on some newer HD 4870 cards
- Added voltage monitoring support for MSI N275GTX Lightning