GeForce 310.33 Beta Driver Download
Download the NVIDIA GeForce 310.33 Beta 32/64-bit driver
Download the NVIDIA GeForce 310.33 Beta 32/64-bit driver. This is a beta driver from the new GeForce R310 family of drivers.
Nvidia has published a fresh beta driver of its own, offering up to 15% more performance on certain hardware and software setups as well as new and updated profiles. Compared to the GeForce 306.89 WHQL released earlier this month, the new 310.33 beta offers 2% to 7.5% more frames in Batman: Arkham City, Civilization V, Dirt 3, Dragon Age 2, The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim when running on a GTX 660 with very high to maximum settings Nvidia touts similar gains on the GTX 680, which runs 3.2% to 10.9% better in many of the aforementioned titles as well as Deus Ex: Human Revolution, F1 2011 and StarCraft II.
New in R310 Drivers:
- Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 Series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 306.97 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
GeForce GTX 680:
- Up to 11% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 6% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Batman: Arkham City
GeForce GTX 660:
- Up to 6% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Up to 3% in Batman: Arkham City
- Up to 4% in Dragon Age II
- NVIDIA 3D Vision – Adds or updates the following 3D Vision profiles:
- Assassin's Creed III rated Not Recommended
- Bloody Good Time rated Good
- Bullet Run rated Fair
- Call of Duty Black Ops 2 rated Good
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission rated 3D Vision Ready
- Dark Souls rated Fair
- Dishonored rated Fair
- FIFA 13 rated Good
- Hitman: Absolution rated Fair
- I Am Alive rated Fair
- MLB 2K12 rated Fair
- NBA 2K12 rated Good
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted rated Fair
- Sniper Elite V2 rated Poor
- Tiny Troopers rated Fair
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD rated Good
- Total War Battles: SHOGUN rated Good
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown rated Fair
- NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Dirt: Showdown – updated SLI profile
- Dota 2 - updated SLI profile
- Dou Zhan Shen – updated SLI profile
- F1 2012 - added SLI profile
- FIFA 13 – sdded SLI profile
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad – updated SLI profile
- Other Profile Updates
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Counter-strike: Global Offensive
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Cross Fire
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Darksides 2
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Dragon Nest
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Guild Wars 2
- Updated NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Mechwarrrior Online
- Added NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for Meng San Guo
- NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
- Installs PhysX System Software v9.12.0904.
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206.
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.