Forceware 67.66 Win2K|XP Official
Windows 2000/XP - NVIDIA Beta release
For Windows 2000/XP, this is an official Beta NVIDIA release as found on their FTP servers.
This following are changes made and issues resolved since driver version 67.03:
- SLI cards: Half Life 2 performance drops on canals demo with SLI
- GeForce 6800 Ultra, SLI: No performance difference with the game
Lock On Modern Air Combat when SLI mode is enabled.
- GeForce 6800: Incorrect fog for underwater objects in Half Life 2.
- SLI cards: Shadows flicker with Source engine games like Half-Life 2
and Counterr-Strike when SLI mode is enabled.
- Windows XP Media Center Edition, GeForce 6600: Graphical
distortion appears intermittently when cycling through the Media
- Windows XP Media Center Edition, GeForce 6600: From HDTV
component-out, changing the resolution from 1080i or 720p to 480p
results in 480i being set instead.
- GeForce 6600 GT: NVIDIA Color Correction does not work when
playing video using VMR.
- GeForce 6800 LE, PCI-Express: With an HDTV as the secondary
display in Clone mode, the TV loses sync when changing the
resolution to 1080i with Keep Native HDTV resolution selected.
- Windows Media Center Edition, GeForce PCX 5300: When using
HDTV over DVI, 1080i mode does not sync correctly in native and
- GeForce2, GeForce4 MX, Windows XP: City of Heroes crashes to the
Please post and read user experiences in our NVIDIA drivers forum.
** Pay good attention, the first four download links are the drivers with international support (24 MB). The remaining links point to the English installation only. The remaining links have also been recompressed by Guru3D.com towards a lovely 8 MB. The 8MB version do not support international languages yet will install on any language PC though, (the drivers will show up in the English language).