ForceWare 66.96 64-bit
Windows Server 2003 AMD64, Windows Server 2003 IA-64, Windows XP AMD64, Windows XP IA-64
This is Forceware version: 66.96 with a release date on December 3, 2004. This official driver as released on NVIDIA's website is only intended for 64-bit Windows platforms.
- For use with Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit Edition for Extended Systems. Please visit Microsofts website for more information on this operating system.
- Added support for GeForce 6600, GeForce 6600 GT, and GeForce 6200
- Added support for using HDTV over DVI connectors
- Added support for advanced DVI timing on all GeForce 6 series GPUs
- Added support to recognize and display monitor name in all control panels
- Added support for TV/HDTV setup in the nView Display Setup Wizard
- Updated Gridlines for easier grid setup and management
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 1.5 support
AGAIN ! This drivers is not inteded for the regular Windows XP, you need to have the 64-bit version installed to be able to use these drivers !!