ForceWare 66.81 Win2000|XP WHQL
Windows 2000/XP WHQL certified
Another ForceWare driverupdate. This one is a bit different though, it's online and serving from NVIDIA themselves (from the nzone pages) making it an official driver release. It's files are dated on the 19th of October 2004 making it the absolutely newest set available, it will work with all graphics cards from NVIDIA. I present you ForceWare 66.81 for Windows 2000/XP, this time with WHQL certification. These drivers are intended for the the Series 6 GPU's (GeForce 6200/6600/6800).
The driver includes a handy setup.exe and for the cards not supported, we included a modified .inf file to get you going.
If you give the drivers a try then be sure to let us know your experiences in our NVIDIA driver forums.
The WHQL stamp is only for GeForce 6 series GPUs as the updated release highlights state. The release date of the drivers has been updated to 10/19/04.
- Updated driver to WHQL Certified driver for GeForce 6 series only
- Adds support for GeForce 6600 series GPUs (products supported)
- Added support for using HDTV over DVI connectors
- Added support for advanced DVI timing on all GeForce 6 series GPUs
- Updated Application Profiles allows users to associate color settings and store multiple profiles per application
- Added support to recognize and display monitor name in all control panels
- Supports 512 MB frame buffer GPUs
- Added supported for TV/HDTV setup in the nView Display Setup Wizard
- Updated Gridlines to for easier grid setup and management
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0c and OpenGL® 1.5 support