ForceWare 53.04 - Win2000|XP WHQL
Win2000/XP - WHQL Certified
A bit weird, NVIDIA today officially released their ForceWare 53.04 - Win2000/XP drivers which they already had online for a while. But still, it's an official release now and .. tyhey are now WHQL (Microsoft) certified. These are normal reference drivers. No word yet on performance.
Issues Resolved in Version 53.04
Significant issues resolved in driver version 53.04 are listed below:
- GeForce FX 5200/5200 Ultra, Windows XP Media Center Edition: Flashes of corruption occur when rewinding or fast forwarding live TV.
- GeForce FX 5200/5600, Windows XP Media Center Edition: System crash when changing TV output format on-the-fly while watching video.
- GeForce FX 5600/5600 Ultra, Windows XP Media Center Edition: Green color on TV playback.
- Quadro FX 500, Windows XP Media Center Edition: Media center crashes after 30-45 minutes of TV viewing.
- GeForce FX 5950 Ultra, Windows XP: nView Setup Wizard lacks 16-bit color choice.
- Quadro NVS, Windows XP: After turning off Span-over-Span, the display properties panel stops responding when selecting the Quadro NVS page.
- Quadro NVS, Windows XP: Flight.exe OpenGL has stripes of bad rendering on dual Quadro NVS cards.
- Quadro NVS 280 AGP + Quadro NVS 280 PCI, Windows 2000: Driver does not install with SETUP.EXE.
- Black horizontal lines on Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2.
- Quadro NVS, Windows XP: Driver causes blue-screen crash.