ForceWare 191.00 WindowsXP (32-bit)
Download ForceWare 191.00 WindowsXP (32-bit)
New in Release 191.00:
- Adds support for OpenGL 3.1
- Adds support for CUDA 2.3 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See CUDA for more details.
- Includes several new control panel features. Accelerates performance in workstation applications.
- Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
- Supports NVIDAI SLI technology (two-way SLI) for DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboard based system from select OEMs.
- Includes full support for OpenGL 3.1.
- Added support for DDC-Ci/MCCS over the DisplayPort AUX channel.
- Added 10-bits per color (10bpc) DisplayPort support for full-screen applications on supported products.
Quadro FX series:
FX 1500, FX 5600, FX 4500 X2, FX 1400, FX 3800, FX 3700, FX 540, FX 3500, FX 4000, FX 1800, FX 4600, FX 3400/4400, FX 1700, FX 4800, FX 5800, FX 350, CX, FX 370, FX 550, FX 4500, FX 4700 X2, FX 580, FX 3450, FX 370 Low Profile, FX 560, FX 380, FX 570, FX 5500
Quadro NVS series:
NVS 285, NVS 295, NVS 440, NVS 290, NVS 450, NVS 420
Quadro Blade/Embedded Graphics Board series:
Quadro FX 560M, Quadro FX 1600M, Quadro FX 370M, Quadro FX 3600M, Quadro NVS 120M, Quadro FX 770M