MSI Radeon R9-290X Lightning review
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC review
EVGA Hadron Air review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - February 2014
AMD A10-7850K Kaveri APU review
PowerColor Radeon R9-290X PCS+ review
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti WindForce review
Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual review
MSI GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti Gaming review
Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti review
EVGA Precision 1.6.1
This program allows you to fine tune your GeForce graphics card for the maximum performance possible, with Core/Shader/Memory clock tuning, real time monitoring support including in-game, Logitech Keyboard LCD Display support, and compatibility with almost all EVGA (and other) graphics cards.
EVGA Precision v1.6.1 (2009-04-1)
- Added PCB temperature monitoring (also known as board, ambient or environment temperature in other hardware monitoring tools) for display adapters equipped with additional thermal sensors (e.g. 8800GTX or GTX 200 series).
- Added workaround for NVIDIA driver's internal fan control timing issues causing wrong fan speed to be displayed on the slider during switching from automatic to manual fan control mode on display adapters equipped with discrete ADT7473 fan controllers under certain conditions.
- Added new OSD tab to advanced Precision settings window. New tab allows users to define global hotkeys for toggling On-Screen Display visibility and allows disabling On-Screen Display header.
- Now Precision can display system time in On-Screen Display header.
- EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.2.1. New version includes improved exception handling and no longer crashes on startup after closing the previous running instance of the server improperly (e.g. due to crash or due to forcible server process killing via the task manager).
- Various code and skin engine cleanups and optimizations.
Tagged as: Precision