Display Driver Uninstaller Download version 9.7.1
Download Display Driver Uninstaller. Display Driver Uninstaller is a driver removal utility that can help you completely uninstall AMD/NVIDIA graphics card drivers and packages from your system, without leaving leftovers behind (including registry keys, folders and files, driver store).
The AMD/NVIDIA video drivers can normally be uninstalled from the Windows Control panel, this driver uninstaller program was designed to be used in cases where the standard driver uninstall fails, or anyway when you need to thoroughly delete NVIDIA and ATI video card drivers. This software is backed by Guru3D.com
The current effect after you use this driver removal tool will be similar as if its the first time you install a new driver just like a fresh, clean install of Windows. As with any tool of this kind, we recommend creating a new system restore point before using it, so that you can revert your system at any time if you run into problems.
If you have problem installing older driver or newer one, give it a try as there are some reports that it fix thoses problems.
- Now supporting .NET 2.0 (Fixed crash for user who do not have .NET 3.5)
- Fixed a possible infinite loop with the driver store Cleanup
- Updated Portuguese language.
- updated the NVIDIA clsidleftover and driverfiles .cfgs
- clean the firewall entrys and power settings (nvidia)
- fixed the win32 error message for ddudr on winxp32
- The tool can be used in Normal mode but for absolute stability when using DDU, Safemode is always the best.
- I would like to gather feedback from you guys. Tell me if it was success or not.
- Make a backup or a system restore (but it should normally be pretty safe).
- For people with driver problem, if this tool gave you any success into fixing some issues your are currently experiencing, please share your result.
Keep note that NVIDIA/AMD did not have anything to do with this, I do not work at or for NVIDIA/AMD and they should not be held responsible for anything that may go wrong with this application.
NOTE: .NET framework 3.5 Required - Windows XP up to 8.1 is supported X86/X64 (not sure for WinXP x64)