Func KB-460 Review
Corsair Vengeance K95 keyboard review
Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - November 2013
ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer motherboard review
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC SuperClocked ACX Review
OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU review
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 760 MARS review
HIS Radeon R9-290X review
AMD Radeon R9 270 review
D3D RightMark Beta 4
3D.Rightmark.Org, the independent DirectX 3D Benchmarking Project, released a new version of the D3D RightMark graphics benchmarking suite. The new features of D3D RightMark 18.104.22.168 (Public Beta 4).
- The new "skinned" user interface for the D3D RightMark shell and all modules.
- The new look of the results files (for XML and HTML formats).
- The new look of the reports files (for HTML format).
- VS 3.0 and PS 3.0 support for some tests. (PS 3.0 and VS 3.0 shaders supported only on "DX9.1" hardware. VS 3.0 supported for all hardware if you set software vertex processing.)
- VS dynamic flow control support for the "Geometry Processing Speed" test. (Not available on some DX9 hardware (ATI's R3x).)
- PS 2.a shaders for the "Pixel Shading" test (Water and Cook-Torrance lighting). (These PS 2.a shaders currently supported only on nVidia's GeForce FX hardware (NV3x+).)
- PS 1.1 and 1.4 shaders for the "Pixel Shading" test (Psychodelic and Wood).
- The new shader profiles for the "Pixel Filling" test.
- The new shader profiles for the "Geometry Processing Speed" test.
- The new look of the "Geometry Processing Speed" test (smaller light range)
- The "Pixel Filling" test has the separate PPS(pixels/second) and TPS(texels/second) results.
- The "State Profiler" test was removed.
- A number of errors in the D3D RightMark shell were fixed.
- A number of errors in the test modules were fixed.
Tagged as: RightMark