Download CPU-Z -- CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers and displays system information on some of the main devices of your PC.
CPU-Z is a diagnostic tool that provides information on your CPU, including: processor name and vendor, core stepping and process, processor package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, processor features, supported instructions sets, L1 and L2 cache information, location, size, speed, and technology. CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
* Name and number. * Core stepping and process. * Package. * Core voltage. * Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier. * Supported instructions sets. * Cache information.
* Vendor, model and revision. * BIOS model and date. * Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor. * Graphic interface.
* Frequency and timings. * Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
The versionof CPU-Z for Windows was updated to. That new release adds the support for the Intel Core M processors, and introduced a new icon and logo for the application.
CPU-Z 1.76 has been released. This version adds the following :
- Intel Broadwell-E/EP processors (Core i7-6950X, 6900K, 6850K, 6800K, and Xeon E5 "v4").
- AVX512 instruction set report.
That version does also mark the return of the support of Windows 98, through a dedicated binary. That special version includes almost all the feature of the "NT" version, including the validation process. We look forward to see validated "old" systems