Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 02/11/2013 03:37 PM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Download CPU-Z - CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
CPU-Z is a diagnostic tool that provides information on your CPU, including: processor name and vendor, core stepping and process, processor package, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclock detection, processor features, supported instructions sets, L1 and L2 cache information, location, size, speed, and technology.
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
* Name and number.
* Core stepping and process.
* Core voltage.
* Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
* Supported instructions sets.
* Cache information.
* Vendor, model and revision.
* BIOS model and date.
* Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
* Graphic interface.
* Frequency and timings.
* Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
* Windows and DirectX version.
Changes in CPU-Z version 1.63:
- Intel Pentium & Celeron "Ivy Bridge" CPUs
- AMD Athlon X4 750K
- FMA3 & 4 instructions sets
- Support for systems with more than 64 CPUs
- Report TDP in validation pages