Catzilla Benchmark Download BETA version 23
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 03/17/2013 03:36 PM [ 304 comment(s) ]
Here you can download Catzilla, the beta version of the benchmark. It’s being produced in collaboration with Polish post production company, Plastige, who worked on that Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition intro video. This benchmark is in beta phases. Catzilla is a cross-API benchmark designed for OpenGL 4.0 and DirectX 9 or 11, and the Windows platform (64-bit and 32-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8).
Speed-test your workstation and watch a giant animated cat nuke cities with its laser eyes as you do. The benchmark uses a parallel graphics engine that takes advantage of multi-core CPUs. This is a 500 MB download.
Titan GPU is now supported!
- added graphs for temperature and clocks of CPU and GPU during benchmark execution
- Free version lets user to submit only last score
- statistics improvements
- the user can now choose between archived results to be seen on Leaderboards (advanced version only)
- the user can now load results that were previously stored on disc (advanced version only)
- information about 4 HDD drives is now sent to the server (previously only two)
- disk size is now displayed in a way that venders do
- fixed installer for WinXP 64bit
- fixed installer for Windows Vista SP2
- the user can now save results to HDD drive (advanced version only)
- overclocked CPU clock should be properly sent to server
A Teaser Video of the benchmark: