Black Hole benchmark Download Version V4.1
Posted by: Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 01/23/2013 06:51 PM [ 123 comment(s) ]
Download the Black Hole benchmark (pre-release). It tests the pure calculation speed of your cpu in double and integer (floating and integer). The bench has 2 tests, multithreaded and singlethreaded. Multithreaded will take all your threads to its max use, singlethreaded stresses 1 thread 100% You can submit the final score to the database and I'll make scoretables of the scores I receive there.
- Website in make
- Trying to make a code to measure the turbo clock of the cpu, not the base clock.
- Looking for improvements
First Close ALL other programs.
- Download the app from the download in this thread
- Extract the exe
- Run the exe and press multithreaded test (the program can be stuck while running, just let it do his job for 1-5 min)
- When completed that, run the singlethreaded test (will last 1-4 min)
- Then you get the final score, now you can save it in the database --> post your scores --> fill in your username and RIGHT CLOCKSPEED if overclocked. Be honest on this part!
- Click send
- Look on this thread for scores, I'll try to update every weekend
Other important information
- Only for windows from xp and up
- You need at least .NET framework 2.1
- Only for 64 bit systems
- Ram speed and latency can affect the score pretty much
- At this moment it supports up to 34 threads, I'll update soon so you can test even systems with 128 threads!