ATI Tray Tools Download
Download ATI Tray Tools - it is a small Radeon utility that can be found in the windows tray which then allows instant access to options and settings. Quite handy and quite a small download.
Download ATI Tray Tools - a small utility that can be found in the windows tray which then allows instant access to options and settings. Quite handy and quite a small download. Just click the executable and you are good to go. Guru3D.com is the official English homepage for this utility.
Support, answers and questions are dealt with here. What does Tray Tools do ? This is a fantastic tweaker for ATI Radeon cards positions itself in the system tray.
- Support for ATI Control Center
- Support for TV Out and displays with profiles
- Options to change Theater mode together with TV Out
- Overclocking with templates including FAN Control
- Automatic overclocking when application required 3D mode
- Temperature monitoring
- Artifact Tester with ability to find maximum stable clocks for GPU and Memory.
- Game profiles with desktop shortcut creation.
- Direct3D settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- OpenGL settings with templates, GUI form and tray popup menu
- Hardware low level color correction
- Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
- Radeon Information Show information about memory type, active rendering pipe lines and more
- System wide Hot Keys. (Load profiles any profiles/work with colors/run any application)
- Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
- Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Speed improvement tweaks for Anisotropic/Trilinear Filtering. Support for Catalyst A.I.
- Support for system options, VPU Recover, DMA Copy and so on
- Support Display Rotation.
- Support for MMC applications
- Support for HYDRAVISION applications
- Monitoring Graphs. (GPU/Env temperature. GPU/Mem speed, Main CPU Usage).
- A lot of useful things. Like Save/Restore Desktop icon positions and more
- Audio Recorder
- Screenshots system
- Powerful Plug-Ins support. (API for VC++/Delphi included)
- PCI Register Set. Allow to program any registers in any PCI device at start up time. For advanced users only!
- Source code for plugins as examples.