MSI GeForce GTX 780 Ti Gaming Review
Palit GeForce GTX 780 Ti Jetstream Review
Func KB-460 Review
Corsair Vengeance K95 keyboard review
Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - November 2013
ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Killer motherboard review
EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti SC SuperClocked ACX Review
OCZ Fatal1ty 750W PSU review
ASUS ROG GeForce GTX 760 MARS review
ATi Tool 0.27 b2
As the name implies ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI video cards. Design target is to write a light-weight application for the enthusiast - so no questionable registry tweaks. Main Features
- No limits overclocking.
- Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
- Temperature monitoring and fan speed control (on supported cards)
- Removal of Catalyst overclocking lock for 9000/9200/9550/9600 series.
- Artifact scanning mode for non-ATI cards - use together with a 3rd party overclocking utility.
- Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
- Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile.
- 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required.
- Gamma control
Changes in version 0.27 beta 2
- Added monitoring window
- Added basic overclocking for R600 (please test and feedback, how about R600 CF?)
- Added detection and monitoring for RV63x
- NO VISTA RELATED CHANGES (yet)