MSI Radeon R9-290X Lightning review
ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC review
EVGA Hadron Air review
Guru3D Rig of the Month - February 2014
AMD A10-7850K Kaveri APU review
PowerColor Radeon R9-290X PCS+ review
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 Ti WindForce review
Palit GeForce GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual review
MSI GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti Gaming review
Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 and 750 Ti review
ATi Tool 0.27 b2
As the name implies ATITool is an overclocking utility designed for ATI video cards. Design target is to write a light-weight application for the enthusiast - so no questionable registry tweaks. Main Features
- No limits overclocking.
- Finding maximum core and memory overclock by rendering into a Direct3D window and scanning the output for visual artifacts.
- Temperature monitoring and fan speed control (on supported cards)
- Removal of Catalyst overclocking lock for 9000/9200/9550/9600 series.
- Artifact scanning mode for non-ATI cards - use together with a 3rd party overclocking utility.
- Loading a predefined clock profile on Application/Windows startup.
- Hotkeys that can be used any time to load clocks from a profile.
- 3D application detection (Direct3D 8, Direct3D 9, OpenGL) to overclock your video card only when required.
- Gamma control
Changes in version 0.27 beta 2
- Added monitoring window
- Added basic overclocking for R600 (please test and feedback, how about R600 CF?)
- Added detection and monitoring for RV63x
- NO VISTA RELATED CHANGES (yet)