ATI Catalyst 9.6 Vista | 7 32-bit
Download ATI Catalyst 9.6 for Windows Vista 32-bit
ATI just released ATI Catalyst 9.6 for Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Would you like to learn more, we have a discussion thread open here on these drivers.
Highlights of the ATI Catalyst 9.6 Windows release include:
- Company of Heores performance gains of up to 25% for the ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series, and performance gains of up to 10% for the ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series.
- Crysis Warhead performance gains of up to 11% for ATI CrossFireX configurations.
- Crysis performance gains of up to 13% for ATI CrossFireX configurations.
- World in Conflict performance gains of up to 30% for settings are were previously CPU limited.
Highlights of the Linux ATI Catalyst 9.6 release include:
Support for new Linux operating systems
- This release of ATI Catalyst Linux introduces support for the following new operating systems:
- SLED and SLED 11 production support
- RHEL 4.8 early look support
- Allows users to render applications using a multiple GPU configuration with a unified workspace
- Enables Xinerama in single or multiple GPU configurations
- Supported on any combination of the ATI Radeon HD 4000, ATI Radeon 3000 Series and ATI Radeon 2000 Series of graphics cards.