ATI Catalyst 5.7 (x64 Edition)
Windows XP 64-Bit edition
For Intel® EM64T and AMD64 Platform Architecture
- Supports RADEON 9500 Series and higher.
- High Speed download contains a single package for the Display Driver and Control Panel.
- WDM Capture Drivers are not included at this time. ALL-IN-WONDER products and VIVO products use the WDM Capture Drivers included with the Operating System.
- The drivers below support 24 languages.
- RADEON X850 series
- RADEON X800 series
- RADEON X700 series
- RADEON X600 series
- RADEON X300 series
- RADEON 9500 series and above
- RADEON Xpress 200 series
- Placing two ATI graphics adapters into a system containing on-board third party graphics no longer results in rotation function not working properly for displays 2 and 3
- A temporary lose of signal is no longer noticed between the displaying of the XP flag and the Welcome screen when booting the Windows XP or Windows XP Professional x64 Edition operating systems
- The TV audio no longer becomes corrupt after multiple channel changes
- Medal of Honor Pacific Assault: Playing the game under Windows XP Professional x64 Edition followed by launching the Catalyst Control Center and making changes to the 3D color gamma results in the changes not taking effect within the game. Further details can be found in topic number 737-19789
- MVP Baseball 2005: Setting the in game display resolution to be the same as the desktop resolution followed by playing the game under the Windows XP Professional x64 Edition operating system may result in the inability to task-switch between the game and other applications that maybe running. Further details can be found in topic number 737-19790
- Using Movie Maker 2.1 to capture video under Windows XP Professional x64 Edition results in the captured video being corrupt. eHome Wonder issue. Further details can be found in topic number 737-19820