AMD Catalyst 13.2 download Beta 7
Download the AMD Catalyst 13.2 BETA 7 driver
This AMD Catalyst 13.2 BETA 7 driver is compatible with AMD Radeon HD 5000, HD 6000 and HD 7000 Series graphics cards. This display driver supports Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8. There are no full release notes released just yet, but given the timing, this most certainly is an optimized Crysis 3 driver.
With this driver, these products offer support for WDDM 1.2, which is an updated model for graphics drivers that Microsoft has developed to ensure smooth performance and wide compatibility in their new operating system.
FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE AMD CATALYST 13.2 BETA 7 DRIVER
(Please note that AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta 7 includes all of the fixes found in previous versions of AMD Catalyst 13.2 Beta)
- Resolves an intermittent hang seen in Crossfire configurations with the new Crysis 3 patch.
- Crysis 3 multi-player: Improves CrossFire scaling by up to 40%
- Far Cry 3: Improves performance up to 10% at 2560x1600 with 8xAA
- New 3D Mark release: Adds CrossFire profile support for the new 3D Mark release under Windows 8
AMD Catalyst 13.2 is now available, and includes the following updates:
- Improves performance in the Crysis 3 Multi-Player Beta by up to 50% when 4x and 8x MSAA are enabled.
- Improves performance up to 15% in high MSAA cases for the Crysis 3 beta release
- Significantly improves latency performance in Skyrim, Boderlands 2, and Guild Wars 2
- Improves single GPU performance up to 50% for DmC Devil May Cry
- Improves CrossFire performance up to 10% for Crysis 2
- Resolves Texture flickering seen in DirectX9.0c applications.