AMD Catalyst 11.6 Win 7 | Vista 32-bit
Download AMD Catalyst 11.6 Win 7 | Vista 32-bit driver
AMD just released new Catalyst drivers.
The new drivers will bring with them support for AMD's new Fusion "Llano" A-series accelerated processing units (APUs), which embed AMD Radeon HD 6000 series GPU components. The drivers are WHQL-signed, but if you're particular about knowing what changes they bring, wait for the release notes.
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
AMD Steady Video
- Steady Video is currently an AMD exclusive feature based on AMD APP Technology
- By applying advanced algorithms behind the scenes, users do not have to deal with shaky or unstable video ever again!
- Capabilities scale with hardware and are end user controlled
- Image Stabilization brought to YouTube!
- Enabled through the AMD Vision Engine Control Center
- AMD Steady Video is supported on the following products:
- AMD Raedon HD 6000 Series when used in combination with an AMD CPU
- AMD E-450 and E300
- AMD A8, A6, and A4 series
- Supported in the following 3rd party players: Adobe Flash player, Windows Media player, Cyberlink PowerDVD, Corel Win DVD, ArcSoft TotalMedia Theater
- Decode Acceleration of MPEG-4 part 2 content
- AMD has enabled decode acceleration of MPEG-4 part 2 content in Microsoft video player applications (through MFT support) for all AMD Radeon 6000 Series
- The AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series and AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series of products will see the following performance gains:
- Dirt 2 gains of up to 5% with Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering on single GPU configurations
- F1 2010 gains of up to 7% with Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering on single and multiple GPU configurations
- Tom Clancy's Hawx gains of up to 8% with Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering on single and multiple GPU
- Crysis Warhead - gains of up to 6% with Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering on single GPU configurations
- Unigine OpenGL - gains of up to 20% with Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering on single GPU configurations
- Sample performance chart found below: