AMD Catalyst 11.12 Win 7 | Vista 32-bit
Download AMD Catalyst 11.12 Win 7 | Vista (32-bit)
This article provides information on the latest posting of AMDs software suite, AMD Catalyst 11.12. This particular software suite updates the AMD display driver and the AMD Catalyst Control Center / AMD Vision Engine Control Center. This unified driver has been updated to provide enhanced level of power, performance, and reliability.
We have a discussion thread open on these drivers right here.
AMD Vision Engine Control Center
The AMD Catalyst software suite 11.12 contains the following:
- AMD display driver version 8.92
- HydraVision for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Southbridge/IXP Driver
- AMD Catalyst Control Center version 8.92 / AMD Vision Engine Control Center version 8.92.
Resolved Issues for the Windows 7 Operating System:
This section provides information on resolved known issues in this release of the AMD Catalyst 11.12 software suite for Windows 7. These include:
- All required PAL formats are now correctly listed in the Vision Control Center on the HDTV support page.
- Playing Dirt2, Dirt3 and Portal2 in DirectX 9 mode no longer causes a random system hang.
- Portal 2 no longer displays random screen tearing when run in DirectX 9.
- Total War Shogun 2 no longer displays random corruption when played at low in game settings and 2x1 and 3x1 Eyefinity modes.
- Playing Lost Planet 2 in Eyefinity mode and Crossfire enable no longer randomly crashes.
- Portal 2 will no longer randomly crash when the GPU is switched to Low Power mode.
- Running Stalker Clear Sky in DirectX 10 mode in a Tri-Crossfire configuration no longer randomly hangs when in-game settings are set to high.
- Tom Clancy Endwar no longer randomly hangs with a pinstripe display.
- Playing Enemy Territory Quake Wars no longer generates a random system hang.
- Graphics corruption is no longer randomly exhibited while playing video clips using Windows Media Center.
- Doom 3 no longer experiences random corruption when Anti Aliasing is enabled.
- Crysis 2 no longer displays random flickering when run in DirectX9 mode.
- Far Cry2, Dragon 2, Homefront, Stalker: Metro 2033 and Bioshock 2 no longer display random flashing textures.
- Left 4 Dead 2 no longer experiences random hangs.
- HAWX2 no longer experiences random hangs when navigating in game menus.
- Lost Planet 2 and Dragon Age 2 no longer display random flickering when run in DirectX 9 mode.