3DMark Download v1.1.0
Download 3DMark Basic edition - 3DMark is the 2013 release of a benchmark designed to measure the performance of computer hardware. This version includes three different tests, each designed for a specific type of hardware ranging from smartphones to high-performance gaming PCs. 3DMark works by running intensive graphical and computational tests on your hardware. The more powerful your hardware, the smoother the tests will run. Don't be surprised if your frame rates are low as 3DMark tests are very demanding. Each test gives a score, which you can use to compare similar devices and systems.
Unlike previous versions, there is no overall 3DMark score, only individual test scores. When testing devices or components, be sure to use the most appropriate test for the hardware's capabilities and report your results using the full name of the test.
The new 3DMark includes everything you need to benchmark your hardware. With three all new tests you can bench everything from lightweight tablets to the latest gaming desktops. And it's not just for Windows. With 3DMark you can compare your scores with Android and iOS devices too. It's the most powerful and flexible 3DMark Futuremark has ever created.
Futuremark will offer three versions:
- Includes all three tests: Ice Storm, Cloud Gate and Fire Strike.
- Test everything from tablets to gaming PCs.
- Easy to use, no technical know-how needed.
- Free online account to manage your results.
- Run each test individually for faster benchmarking.
- Unlock the Fire Strike Extreme preset for extreme hardware.
- Explore your PC's performance limits with custom settings.
- Use benchmark looping for stability testing and burning in.
- Get in-depth insights with interactive performance graphs.
- Automatically save your results offline.
- Licensed for business and commercial use.
- Command line automation.
- Image Quality Tool.
- Private offline results option.
- Export results as XML.
The gold build installer is 970MB, so a pretty hefty download. This is because it's essentially three benchmarks in one and has about three times the test content of 3DMark 11
With the new 3DMark, for the first time, you can measure the performance of Windows, Windows RT, Android and iOS devices and directly compare scores across all four platforms. Check the Futuremark website for the latest information on cross-platform availability. Please note that the more demanding tests requiring more advanced hardware will only be available in the Windows versions of 3DMark initially.
Complete Windows benchmarking toolkit
On Windows, this version of 3DMark is the first to include tests for DirectX 11, DirectX 10, and DirectX 9 level hardware within one application. All three tests, even those targeting DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 compatible hardware are powered by modern DirectX 11 engines using Direct3D feature levels. The new 3DMark is best and most versatile benchmark we have ever created.