GeForce Tweak Utility
You have reached the home of the
GeForce Tweak Utility!
With this tool you'll be able to take control over the possibilities of the NVidia Detonator driver --> You can tweak your videocard to its max!
Announcement (updated 28th Sept '02)
The future development of the GTU is cancelled for an unknown time (maybe forever).
I have a lack of free time and don't know if I can ever finish my work on the new GTU.
I am still working on my tweak engine, which gets a lot more complicated than I ever thought. So I DO still work on the GTU 4.0, but really only with a lot less effort.
This probably was my last announcement on the GTU development.
Thanks for all the people that helped me during the time, especially:
- Hilbert Hagedoorn
- Abdul Alhazred
- Hilmar Sandfuehr
- Jesse Berry
- Claes MellangÃ¥rd
- David Foltyn/Dwarden
GTU 3.2 is not compatible with the 29.60 (or newer) drivers.
- Download our GeForce Tweak utility WITH help
- GeForce Tweak Utility FAQ
- Read version history
- The GeForce Tweak Utility guides
Last official release: version 3.2
- Fixed GTU not showing the Z-Occlusion-Culling box with >23.xx drivers
- Fixed mixed on/off states for Z24Enable & ZCompressEnable
- I switched to a much safer adapter detection mechanism for Win9x/ME users. If your card is installed properly then this routine will DEFINATELY find your card. (It queries the driver itself for the registry key) But this has (temporarily) disabled multi adapter support
- modified largefont settings
- new program icon
- overclocking should work with 27.xx drivers.
- bugfix at twinviewdisabled for 27.xx drivers fixed
- added possibility to change TextureLevelOfDetail in OpenGL
- added hotfix to enable negative LOD settings for >23.xx D3D detonators (W9x)
- renamed "render no more frames ahead than" to "max number of framebuffers"
- OpenGL FSAA fix
- I think I found a bugfix for the "konnte Daten fur Bart nicht holen" bug.
- helpfile integration is finished. The new helpfile is included within the GTU download package.
- removed the following settings (due to missing information on these settings):
- modified fast / quality preset
- Added settings "Color key compatibility" and "Use higher level of Anisotropy with FSAA (Texture Sharpening)"
- small changes at the OpenGL VSync