9. What's the best part of your rig? The best part of my rig is the system water coooler, the temperature are great.
10. Any dislikes, things you should not have bought?
Not for now because already invested enough.
11. Did you modify anything ? cases/video cards/other? Did you do it yourself? Walk us through it.
I made some alterations in the case, sleeving cables black red and cover plate Customized whith my nick and ROG symbol in back side.
12. Your 3DMark06 / 3DMark Vantage score (P+GPU)
My score is 65735 in Vantage, I no benchmarker, I am more interested in games.
13. Do you have any Future updates planned ? In the next month I'll buy rad XSPC RX240 for side down.
Congratulations to this months winner. You will be contacted through email regarding address information. Starting July 2012 the winner of the months Rig of the Month will receive an OCZ Technology Vertex 4 128GB SSD delivered for free at it's doorsteps as a nice incentive.
Guru3D Rig of the Month - March 2014 The Guru3D Rig of the Month March 2014 was made by Douglas Alves Vieira, he designed a PC that has a movie theme. Welcome to the Umbrella corporation. Yeahs these words should sound familiar as the ch...
Guru3D Rig of the Month - February 2014 The Guru3D Rig of the Month February 2014 was made by Amlett, he designed a PC that is not extremely modded, but very stylish, simple and subtle. Yeahs these keywords would suit his rig called the Ome...
Guru3D Rig of the Month - January 2014 The Guru3D Rig of the Month January 2014 was made by Luciel Campbell, in the past he already won a prize and that drove him towards his latest creation, called APASF. He has made a LAN box beyond be...
Guru3D Rig of the Month - December 2013 The Guru3D Rig of the Month December 2013 was made by Jeroen Timmermans aka Timmy and he has made something maybe a little weird to look at really. But weird is good, as that is something unusual and his rig called "The Cuprum Tower" definitely fits the description and makes for an awesome Rig of the Month here at Guru3D.com