Guru3D Rig of the Month - April 2013 -
4. How much money did you spend on the rig as it is right now?
Due to the lack of money I re used most of my old hardware from a previous mod named Project White. I did make a small change with the memory; the previous modules where blue and wouldn't fit with the new theme color of the case. In total I have spend around 400€ or the case, reservoir, fans, fittings, paint and some other small items.
5. How often do you update/buy a new rig?
I try to update whenever it is necessary for optimal use. The hardware that I use is still good enough for all the games that I play.
6. What components are used?
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2500K
- MB: Gigabyte P67 UD5 B3 version
- Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600Mhz
- HDD: WD VelociRaptor 300GB and 2x 2Terra Caviar Green
- PSU: Cooler Master 1050W Hybrid
- GPU: XFX HD 6970 Crossfire
- Cooling Parts: EK-CoolStream RAD XTC (420), EK-FC6970Nickel, EK-Supreme Full Nickel, Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel, Phobya Laing DDC Top Silver Nickel, Laing DDC-1Plus MCP355
- Monitors: Dell U2412M dual screen
- Case: Lian Li PC-7HX
The Guru3D Rig of the Month July 2013 might not appeal to everybody but dude, does it scream man cave from a to Z. This is room conversion is themed all the way. The rig has been made by Leonardo Akira.
Guru3D Rig of the Month - June 2013
The Guru3D Rig of the Month June 2013 is that kind of build that everybody can relate to, yet nobody understands. This is SteamPunk themed all the way. The rig has been made by Luciel Campbell who is an IT consultant at the age of 26 years. His work of craftsmanship is called APASF aka A Post-Apocalyptic Steampunk Future. Have a look.
Guru3D Rig of the Month - May 2013
The Guru3D Rig of the Month May 2013 is that kind of build that everybody can make while not investing too much money. The outcome however is something that seems a little extraordinary and something just very beautiful . Meet Alec, he's 18 and a Student from Surrey. His Rig has a name, Project Perspective.
Guru3D Rig of the Month - April 2013
The Guru3D Rig of the Month April 2013 is something that will shock and awe you. Perhaps you can remember Alain-S, he actually submitted a rig back in the summer of 2011, an all white chassis. Two years later he has finished another build, and it is just spectacular, he even has a little nickname for it Grafit!