Gigabyte GeForce GTX 590 review -
The product reviewed today originate from Gigabyte, let's have a peek at what they shipped in shall we?
First off, let me compliment Gigabyte for being creative. We've missed this a lot ever since a year or two ago. A snug but most of all sturdy package. The toolbox case is complimentary to the card. You'll receive two PEG power (8-pin) converters, one DisplayPort converter (mini to regular) and a DVI to DSUB converter. Next to that a manual and drivers.
Also included in the bundle is a professional gaming mouse... this is the M8000X gaming mouse, let me just CC some of its features:
- High-performance AVAGO 6090 Laser sensor
- Adjustable sensitivity up to 4000 dpi
- Support 15 customizable onboard settings with macro editing
- 8KB GHOST Engine onboard memory
- Scroll wheel with 24 individual click position
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 5 independently programmable gaming button
- Easy "Up-down" DPI adjustment button
- Sweat-Proof Ergonomic streamline shape
- Ultra-Durable slick Teflon feet
- Gaming-grade USB cable with gold-plated USB connector
- Professional GHOSTTM Engine mouse software suite included
- Weight tuning up to 38 grams of metal weights
An excellent mouse by the way, worth 50 EUR alone. Anyway, back to the card.
The card itself is 11-inches long, that's give or take 28cm in the metric system. Power connectors are located at the top side to give you a little extra room to play around with. The card is 100% reference based up-to the MHz precise, the only thing that differs are the stickers.
We have one more reference review for you, this is the Gigabyte Radeon R9-290X. As stated it is a reference design of the original Radeon R9-290X. These cards are little beasts. As such this in-depth ...
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti WindForce 3X OC review
In this review we test the Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti WindForce 3X OC, with a new 450W WindForce 3X cooler and a factory overclock this thing is fast ! NVIDIA unlocked the GPU completely meaning all ...
Gigabyte Radeon R9-280X WindForce OC review
In this review we take a peek at the Radeon R9-280X WindForce from Gigabyte. We'll look at temperatures, noise, performance, Frame latency and we'll even give Ultra High Definition gaming a go with the hottest game titles on the globe.
Gigabyte F2A85XN-WIFI review
We review the cute and tiny mini-ITX based Gigabyte F2A85XN-WIFI motherboard and arm it with a AMD A10 6800K APU processor. The motherboard is only 15x15 CM yet offers great features and is incredible fun.