Crucial Radeon 9600XT Contest
Posted by Hilbert Hagedoorn on: 07/14/2004 06:00 AM [ 0 comment(s) ]
Last week I was contacted by Crucial who asked if we'd like to participate in a contest. And since giving away free stuff is always a good thing, why not? WIN a Crucial RADEON 9600 XT 128MB video card (valued at 190.34 inc VAT)!
** CONTEST IS CLOSED **
Staff of Guru3D.com and Crucial are excluded from the contest.
The winner will be announced/notified a few days after the closing date, no correspondence about the contest is possible.
The contest will end on July 31, 2004.
You can only enter the contest once, IP's are crossmatched.
The winner will be announced on the Guru3D.com frontpage.
The winner will be drawn at random from all entries.
Correspondence about the contest is not possible.
I'd like to add that we'll do nothing with your email address other then use it for the contest and send you an occasional news-letter. There you have it... I wish you all good luck !
Boost your gaming experience with the Crucial RADEON 9600 XT graphics card, combining fast 3D graphics performance, sophisticated real-time visual effects, high image quality, and cutting-edge video display. The Crucial RADEON 9600 XT features:
· Dual-Display Support: Leading-edge technology, fully optimized with HYDRAVISION, provides the flexibility to support multiple combinations of traditional CRT monitors, flat-panel displays, and even TVs.
· VIDEOSHADER technology provides seamless integration of programmable pixel shaders and video data, resulting in accelerated video processing and higher visual quality.
· New SMARTSHADER 2.1 technology allows users to experience complex, movie-quality effects in next-generation 3D games and graphics.
· FULLSTREAM technology removes blocky artifacts from streaming Internet video and provides sharper image quality.
· SMOOTHVISION 2.1 technology enhances image quality by removing jagged edges and bringing out fine texture detail without compromising performance.
· Powered by the RADEON 9600 XT VPU, comprised of four rendering pipelines and two geometry engines
· Fully supports Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 and OpenGL
· 128-bit DDR memory interface, featuring HYPER Z III+ bandwidth-conserving technology
· 128MB of DDR SDRAM memory
· 400-MHz RAMDAC
· AGP 8X/4X compatible
· VGA connector, TV-out connector, DVI-I
For further information about Crucials lineup of quality graphics cards and high-performance Crucial® Ballistix memory, visit:
We finally test the Crucial M4 128GB SSD and will check out the performance of this very popular SSD. Obviously the M4 series is nothing other then a success story, and with a lot of people not trusting SandForce anymore we'll have a peek, after which we'll dive into the technology behind it and obviously we'll present you a nice phat performance overview.
Crucial Radeon 9600XT Contest
Crucial Radeon 9600XT contest !
Crucial PC3200 - DDR400 Memory
The Crucial PC3200 DIMM's run at default with 3-4-4-8 memory timings at 2.5V and each stick of memory uses 16x 128Mbit Micron DRAM which have a 5ns rating.